18 and older
The Series 6 exam — the Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative Qualification Examination (IR) — assesses the competency of an entry-level representative to perform his or her job as an investment company and variable contracts products representative.
The exam measures the degree to which each candidate possesses the knowledge needed to perform the critical functions of an investment company and variable contract products representative, including sales of mutual funds and variable annuities.
Please see NASD Rule 1032(b) Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative for more information.
Effective October 1, 2018, candidates must pass the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam and a revised Series 6 to obtain the Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products registration. For more information about the SIE and Series 6 exams, refer to FINRA Rule 1210 and FINRA Rule 1220(b)(7).What to expect in this class
- Max 20 Seats in a Class on a first come first serve basis (Smaller Class means more effective learning)
- No More than 12ft away from the instructor (making for a more individualized tailored personal experience)
- Most Live Hours of Instruction (Our 35+ Hours vs Their 24 Hours for Series 7)
- 1 year of unlimited access to live and online on-demand class
- No powerpoint in our live classes, allowing you to absorb, engage, and retain.
- 24/7 Instructor Access via email
- 24/7 Access to On-Demand online course.