Corporate Sales Specialists manage the complete sales process—including the pre-sales processes of understanding the company’s sales value proposition, creating a suitable sales channel network, planning sales governance, setting sale targets, creating appropriate marketing assets and creating compensation structures.
They can also oversee account management to support and satisfy customer needs and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention. They are also adept at managing the sales process from prospecting for potential customers to conversion that leads to customer acquisition.
Sales specialist may work in retail or wholesale, selling items, services and products offered by their employers. They work in numerous businesses to assist customers in purchasing merchandise.
Their main responsibilities are:
- Greet customers and determine their needs
- Advise customers on care and utilization of merchandise
- Advice customers on suitable goods to purchase
- Advise clients on any service or product they need information and help on
- Build customer confidence by offering them suggestions and opinions
- Deal with customer complaints
- Demonstrate live how merchandise works
This certification is designed for anyone interested in knowing more about Corporate SalesExam & Certification:
- Multiple choice type questions
- Total 140 questions
- No negative marks for incorrect answers
- 30 questions must be answered correctly to pass
- Time Duration is 180 minutes
- Online exam
We determine the classroom training locations before 2 weeks of training schedule and you’ll be informed about it by email.FAQs:
Q: Is there any course material provided for this course?
Yes softcopy of the course is provided for the training