18 and older
Learn advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint and get more done quickly. Learn about:
PowerPoint Versions That Can Attend:
- Presenting Text in Tables
- Create & Manage Business Graphics
- Add Sound & Movement to Slides
- Prepare & Deliver Presentations
- Work in PowerPoint Efficiently
- Creating Custom Presentation Elements and Saving & Sharing Presentations
PowerPoint 2019, 365, 2016, & 2013 (Microsoft Windows PC)Course Taught With:
PowerPoint version 2016 (Microsoft Windows PC) Software and CoursewareNot Appropriate For:
Macintosh versions of PowerPointIn This Course, Learn About:
- Add sound and movement to slides
- Create and manage business graphics
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Present text in tables
- Save and share presentations
- Work in PowerPoint more efficiently
Courseware (if a course has a Courseware) will be shipped to the address provided two weeks before the class starts. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid Courseware being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.